Sunday, January 29, 2012

finishing that thought

Last night was a whirl after I wrote that poem. I polished off an entire bottle of some fantastic wine by myself. It was a perfectly productive few hours.

After that Martin came back. He finished his all-important medical exam and was looking to party. So, we drank some rum (I believe). After the rum we went to Martin's friend's place. There I was fed shots of tequila and beer. After that we stood in the street for a while then went dancing where I got a mixed drink. Some people wanted to talk to me but it was too noisy. It was an experience. I like Alejandro and some of others but I don't think I'll hang out with them when Martin leaves.

I think I will call up Ian more often. Maybe the new roommate will be nice.

Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment