Wednesday, May 2, 2012

endorphin hungry

It seems like I have a lot of catching up to do. The month of April has been nonstop travelling and adventure punctuated by spurts of productivity and maniacal change. I can say that I've been depressed the month of April. It goes with not eating regularly, being reminded that I'm out of medical school for the 2012-2013 school year, lapsing from 6 weekly workouts to 2, stopping my rigorous lesson plans, stopping my dates with Spanish women, and getting out of knitting club. Let's go with the opposite this month. Today I searched for jobs and applied to 4. I also researched a bit about things to do around Madrid. I think that no matter how much I search I will not find an ideal job in Ohio. It seems like a nature and cultural educator in a kids camp, volunteering at the red cross, or some sort of wildlife or farm volunteer work are my best options. My fear is the truth: my best option is to lay low in Massillon and work 70 hours per week. Ideal would be Athens or Columbus. OK would be Akron with a tech job or something interesting. Worst would be temp jobs at home. I would love to see my family but need to stay productive and focused. I am planning on seeing Ambre for a week in Paris and Lille but want something meaningful when I get home. I hope to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment