Sunday, January 30, 2011

gonna trouble the water

This weekend was a truly great experience. I am surrounded by such awesome people in my life. Friday night I dissociated reality for about 2 hours and woke up at 2. Last night I took some wine and woke up at 2:30 today. Truly unproductive but at the same time it was very refreshing.

The lake didn't happen last night because the law stood between us and a moment of chaos.

So, for tonight I'm sitting again with my papers around me reading leisurely and listening to the cat try and get out of the house. It's a peaceful night and a nice end to the week.

Tonight I hope to finish my neuro midterm paper, reread the chapter on molecular orbital theory, get ahead on my English, and do the prelab for organic chemistry lab. Also, I'm about to email Ambre. Need to send her that scarf I made but idk the shipping laws for international packages.

Past week I was in a tailspin. Tonight things are going to straighten out. I have my letter of recommendation in hand for the Spain job. Tomorrow (monday) I am going to get my physical at Hudson, maybe get my knee checked out. I jacked it up in a judo match :-/

I'm over my frustrations of last week. My relationships are coming into focus. I have asked Jessica to formal because she's the only woman I know that will tolerate myself and a bunch of the other guys in that state. She is excited about it. Still need to find a ride.

Time to get started on that work.


No comments:

Post a Comment