Thursday, February 10, 2011

challenge

I woke up at 8 this morning after a relatively apprehensive night. It was a good sleep though. My cat is making me mad by destroying things on my dresser.

I have 2 exams tomorrow. Last night was the most productive night I have had in a while. This morning I got paid. $135 in the bank. Still, I'm going to spend money like I'm broke. No more $10 mini-nights at the bar. I'm listening to a song which reminds me of Europe. Dad is coming with my medical records so I can send the final hard copies out to headquarters.I need a tetanus shot.

Every day is a challenge to do the best with what you have. Emerson once said "envy is ignorance." I might want to tattoo this on my body to remind myself of everything I know and everything I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment