Friday, February 4, 2011

scatteredallnightthoughts

I am in a situation of infinite frustration at this moment. It is 5 in the morning on the eve of an exam. I have my veins full of stimulants an my mind is raging looking for something, anything to do, lex is blaring...and I'm trying to stay awake because I know if I sleep then tomorrow is completely gone.

The feeling of being tired is one of the most difficult and humanizing things I've encountered. You can't overcome that need for a lapse in conscious processing. It takes you and demands that you stop this immense train of thought.

wildcat.

I'm hashing out details of my next year with people overseas. They're the only ones awake at this hour. This weekend really has nothing enthralling for me besides sleep and a midterm. I suppose I will see Sean and Eric play. That will be a highlight. Overall though, sleep is a priority.

It's crazy how the luxury of company is subject to the will of the body. If I were well rested I would cherish the thought of a room crowded with potential and excitement.

coffee. stimulants. my eyes are heavy. the moleules seem to blur on the page. i know that I didn't have to do this. it's just something that happens. all the anxiety stays. builds.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm not used to this, or that it's not good. It's just what happens when you feel like you don't know enough. I realize after not sleeping that I really only had a little that I needed to expand upon. Oh well, in 2 hours I would have been awake anyway. Might as well keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment